1. WHAT'S PRIMARIUS?
Built specifically for food banks, Primarius is the food bank management system that puts YOU in control by integrating all of your operations into one comprehensive solution.
2. WHAT'S P2?
P2 is a complete, Web-based rewrite of the current Primarius system and all of its related modules.
4. IS THE P2 DATABASE THE SAME AS THE CURRENT PRIMRIUS ONE?
P2 will continue to utilize a SQL database. However, the database itself has been redesigned to take advantage of current database design principals and technologies. As part of this development, though, we have created a series of conversion utilities to migrate all your data to the new system.
5. WHAT FEATURES WILL BE ADDED OR ENHANCED?
- Centralized notifications, messages, and reminders for improved communication within the food bank.
- Email and (eventually) text message notifications sent to agencies.
- A customizable dashboard that displays the data most relevant to the user.
- An enhanced scheduling feature to enable food banks to better utilize their transportation resources. For example, donor/vendor pickups and agency deliveries can be assigned to the same truck.
- Enhanced security that includes role-based access and view only rights.
- Consolidated grantor reporting by utilizing a centralized grant management feature for both products and programs.
- Streamlined operations by using the same replenishment and fulfillment process for warehouse transfers, food box orders, and agency orders.
- Easy point-and-click report designer for customized ad-hoc reporting.
6. WHAT CHANGES WILL BE MADE TO THE AGENCY PORTAL?
The Primarius Web Window (PWW) will be getting its own enhancements and additions, such as:
7. WILL YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE PRIMARIUS DESKTOP APPLICATION?
Yes. While most of the new development will be focused on P2, we will continue to support Primarius.
8. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
We will continue to provide fair pricing at an exceptional value to our customers.
Please contact us at 1-800-864-2843 to discuss an upgrade package for your food bank.