TECHNOLOGY THAT WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
PRIMARIUS was created specifically for food banks.
The Primarius software team has been solving problems for Feeding America food banks for over 25 years. By relying on our extensive experience and working closely with our customers, we built Primarius to include the functionality that your food bank needs.
We don’t just market to food banks; we work closely with them. It is from that collaboration that we created Primarius as the one solution specifically developed for food banks.
With Primarius, you get the necessary features to help you with agency relations and statistics; donor development; as well as the ability to manage grants, scheduling, food boxes, and more. By adding on the optional accounting module, you gain a fully-integrated and streamlined food bank management system that works the way you work.
By recognizing the unique challenges that food banks face, Primarius was designed with the flexibility that you need to tailor the system to your operation.
The Primarius barcode system is a powerful warehouse management solution. It is reliable and easy-to-use, giving you the necessary tools to operate a food bank warehouse in the most efficient way possible.
Using handheld bar code scanners, the Primarius barcode system improves warehouse efficiency, streamlines operations, and increases inventory accuracy. Key features include new product receipting; inventory put-away; product location movement, lookup, and inquiries; agency order fulfillment; barcode label and pallet tag printing; and physical inventory.
- Maintain pallet-level inventory
- Print order selection labels
- Put inventory away to defined bulk and pick warehouse locations
- Generate location and warehouse replenishment reports
- Improve productivity and accuracy with organized and defined processes
- Minimize physical searches for misplaced inventory
- Improve agency satisfaction by shipping orders accurately
- Provide real-time validation of warehouse functions using RF handhelds